You can’t help but lick your fingers as you peel the shrimp and pop them in your mouth. They have that I-want-more-ish quality about them, so make extra.
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound 21-25 (or 26-30) shell-on, deveined shrimp
Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the shrimp and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
Grill shrimp over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Peel, eat, enjoy, repeat!!!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer or Entree
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American